A quick guide to some of the terms boodleAI uses
- boodleAI. Our company, which produces the world's most kick-@ss people-focused predictive analytics platform powered by AI/machine learning: Guidon.
- Guidon. What we call our people-focused predictive analytics platform powered by AI/machine learning.
- Guidon offers Prospect Insights, Instant Predictions, and Custom Predictions.
- Prospect Insights. A standardized set of instant predictions made by Guidon about a Contact List.
- Prospect Insights Report. A high-level graphical summary of Prospect Insights.
- Contact List: A set of records uploaded by a user for analysis by Guidon. Each record needs to have a minimum of first name and last name, and at least one of the following: email address, mailing address, phone number.
- Prospect Insights Data. A downloadable CSV of the Prospect Insights scores for each record in a Contact List.
- Instant Guidon. A ready-made predictive model pre-built by boodleAI using third party data and made available for use by Guidon users. A full list can be found here.
- Instant Scores. The score given to a record in a Contact List by applying an Instant Guidon.
- Instant Predictions. The records of a Contact List after applying an Instant Guidon and receiving Instant Scores.
- Custom Guidon. A tailored predictive model created by Guidon using customer first-party data combined with third party data after identity resolution and identity enrichment.
- Training Data. The customer provided-records used to create and test a Custom Guidon. Positive Training Data are records of people the customer wants to find more of. Negative Training Data are records of people the customer wants to find less of.
- Target Data. The Contact List that will be scored by a Custom Guidon.
- Custom Scores. A score is given to a record in a Contact List/Target Data by applying a Custom Guidon.
- Custom Predictions. The records of a Contact List after applying an Instant Guidon and receiving Instant Scores.
- Identity Resolution. The matching of records to their real-world identity in one of multiple databases of all 220 million adult Americans. Identity Resolution enables Identity Enrichment.
- Identity Enrichment. Once Identity Resolution is achieved, Guidon adds 550+ potential data points of demographic, psychographic, and affinity data to each record.
- Bias. 1. Stereotyping, prejudice, or favoritism towards some things, people, or groups over others. 2. The systematic error introduced by a sampling or reporting procedure.
- Deduplication. Removing duplicates from a data set.
- Feature. A data field such as "age".
- Holdout. The data used to test a Custom Guidon, normally from the Training Data.
- Precision. “How often is the model right when it recommends a record as being right.”
- Recall. "Out of all the possible right recommendations, how many did the model correctly identify?"