In this article, you will learn how to start a new campaign for your organization.
1. From your organization Dashboard, click “Campaigns" in the top menu bar.
2. Click on “Create a Campaign.”
3. Fill out the campaign details. Major fields to be completed are:
- Campaign Name
- Donation Goal (total amount wanting to be raised)
- Start and End dates
- Donor Database
- Select a donor database that has been previously uploaded.
- Donation Page - If using boodleAI donation page (required for Free Trial customers), choose boodleAI hosted page. If using an organization donation page, enter the domain of your choosing.
- Organization Logo - This can be your organization’s logo, or a campaign specific logo.
- Campaign Description - This description will be presented on the boodleAI hosted donation page. Please provide a brief description of the campaign and your organization.
- Select Bank Account - Please select the bank account you registered during the setup process. If you are using your own donation page, this step can be skipped.
4. Click "Save" at the top of the page when finished