A quick guide to some of the terms boodleAI uses
- boodleAI. Our company, which produces the world's most kick-@ss people-focused predictive analytics platform powered by AI/machine learning: Guidon.
- Guidon. What we call our people-focused predictive analytics platform powered by AI/machine learning.
- Guidon offers Prospect Insights, Instant Predictions, and Custom Predictions.
- Identity Resolution. The matching of records to their real-world identity in one of multiple databases of all 220 million adult Americans. Identity Resolution enables Identity Enrichment.
- Identity Enrichment. Once Identity Resolution is achieved, Guidon adds 1,200 potential data points of demographic, psychographic, and affinity data to each record.
- Contact List: A set of records uploaded by a user for analysis by Guidon. Each record needs to have a minimum of first name and last name, and at least one of the following: email address, mailing address, phone number. Each record goes through the Identity Resolution and Identity Enrichment process.
- Persona. A visual representation of reported data for a Contact List uploaded to Guidon. Reported data includes demographic information, financial signals, and interests.
- Prospect Insights. A standardized set of basic and advanced predictions made by Guidon about a Contact List.
- Prospect Insights Report. A high-level graphical summary of Prospect Insights.
- Prospect Insights Data. A downloadable CSV of the Prospect Insights predictive scores for each record in a Contact List.
Basic and Advanced Predictions
- Using third party data sources, boodleAI has created a number of pre-built predictive models available for immediate use. These can be applied to a contact list to produce predictions - either basic or advanced.
- Basic / Advanced Predictive Scores. The score given to a record in a Contact List as a result of applying either Basic or Advanced Predictions.
- Basic Predictions include:
- State Affinity
- Generational Breakdown
- Education Level
- Responsiveness to Direct Mail, Email, Phone, SMS, and Social.
- Advanced Predictions include:
- Wealth Rating
- Giving / Spending Capacity
- Preferred Channel
- Custom Model. A tailored predictive model created by Guidon using customer first-party data combined with third party data after identity resolution and identity enrichment. This model can be applied to a contact list to produce Custom Predictions.
- Training Dataset. The customer provided-records used to create and test a Custom Model. Positive Training Data are records of people the customer wants to find more of. Negative Training Data are records of people the customer wants to find less of.
- Target Dataset. The Contact List that will be scored by a Custom Model to produce Custom Predictions.
- Custom Predictive Scores. The score given to a record in a Contact List as a result of applying a Custom Prediction.
- Bias. 1. Stereotyping, prejudice, or favoritism towards some things, people, or groups over others. 2. The systematic error introduced by a sampling or reporting procedure.
- Deduplication. Removing duplicates from a data set.
- Feature. One of the 1,200 data fields from our third party data sources - e.g. "voters age".
- Holdout. The data used to test a Custom Guidon, normally from the Training Data.
- Precision. “How often is the model right when it recommends a record as being right.”
- Recall. "Out of all the possible right recommendations, how many did the model correctly identify?"