Everything you'll need to request a CLEAR: required data and where to go
Our Contact List Enhanced Analytics Report (CLEAR) delivers in-depth analytics on any segment of individuals of your choosing. The report is delivered in a PDF format for effortless distribution to other critical stakeholders in your organization.
What Does CLEAR include?
- Primary and secondary personas
- Reported information, including demographics, financial signals, and interests
- Predicted information such as behaviors, characteristics, and affinities
- Top location analytics, including lookalike ZIP codes and DMA
The only data points required to run a CLEAR report are:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Mailing Address or Email**
** Please note that while we can run CLEAR off of email alone, our analytics are only as good as the data provided. Relying solely on email runs the risk of a potentially lower match rate and/or lessened Identity Resolution Confidence. For best results, always include Mailing Address when possible.
Requesting a CLEAR
After logging into the Guidon Platform, there are a few places to request a clear report.
From the Contact List
- Navigate to the contact list you'd like to get a report for, then click the blue "Get CLEAR." Many of the fields will be pre-populated when you are redirected to the report page.
- Double-check that the information looks correct, then select the sections of the report you'd like to receive. You may choose as many or as few as you would like.
NOTE: You may want to take this opportunity to first re-enrich your contact lists if you haven't already.
From the Analytics Page
The analytics page has everything you need for all of our Enriched Analytics Reports but will require you to enter some additional information manually. Therefore, we recommend you save yourself some time and only use this page for data not already in the platform.