Custom predictions are scores assigned to your prospects so you can quickly and easily identify the most viable ones.
How to Add Custom Predictions to a Contact List
Applying custom predictions is just like applying basic or advanced predictions.
- In your preferred segment click on the “contacts” tab
- Click “Add Attributes”
- And move over to the “custom predictions” section
- Select which custom prediction(s) you'd like applied to your contacts
- And then press “add”
Filter Custom Predictions
- To filter custom predictions, go over to the contacts section of your segment of choice.
- Find the filtering button to the right of the “add attributes button” and click on it.
- You’ll be met with a drawer window that has all your applied models in it.
- You can use the A/B/C/D letters or use the slider to define your desired cut-off.
View and Sort Custom Model Scores
- After you’ve applied your predictions to your segment of choice, you can view them in the contacts tab.
- You can click the arrows at the top to toggle between highest to lowest, numerical order, and alphabetical order