Personas can help you understand a segment or contact list better. You can target contacts in segments based on their demographics, financial signals, and top interests.
Learn more about what personas are here.
Potential Uses for Personas
1. Developing Ideal Donor Profiles / Ideal Customer Profiles.
Personas provide a ready-made Ideal Donor Profile / Ideal Customer Profile. Simply upload a contact list of contacts representing the ideal donors / ideal customers and Guidon will automatically generate a persona you can use
2. Comparing Contact List Segments
Personas provide an easy way to compare two different contact list segments. This is especially useful when segmenting using Basic/Advanced Predictions such as Predicted Generation or First Party Data (such as lifetime giving/purchases). Examples:
- Repeat Customers vs. Non-Repeat Customers
- Major Gift Donors vs. Non-Major Gift Donors
- High Value Customers vs. Low Value Customers
- Active Donors vs. Lapsed Donors
- Portfolio Donors vs. Nonportfolio Donors
- Donors to Different Campaigns
- Buyers of Different Products
3. Targeting Online Ad Purchases
Personas provide the information necessary to better target online ads. Upload a contact list of recent buyers/donors and the information from the resulting Persona can be used to purchase ads that are seen by the same demographic.
4. Direct Mail List Purchases / Rentals
Personas provide information that ca be used to purchase/rent better targeted direct mail lists .Upload a contact list of recent buyers/donors and the information from the resulting Persona can be used to purchase or rent direct mail lists of similar individuals.