Bringing in your organization's data can help segment your lists, and compare your own data with boodles' predictions instant.
For example, you can use your organization's data to bring in: gift/purchase date to identify lapsed donors/customers, gift/ purchase amounts to see who your highest value constituents are and your lowest value are, then using giving/spending capacity to adjust purchasing expectations and gift asks.
- Click on your list of choice
- Then go to your segment of choice
- Click on the contacts tab and click “add attributes”
- You have three options: custom guidons, instant guidons and org data.
- To bring your first party data into the platform, click on the org data tab
- Then click add organizational data.
- You’ll be prompted with a mapping screen similar to the screen when you upload a contact list
- You can map data types as “categorical, date, currency, number, or score”
- Once you select your categories, press “continue”
- When you want to apply it to your list click the check box in your org data attribute screen and click “Add”
- To edit your organization data, click the “add more organizational data” button
- Find the fields you’ve mapped and click edit next to the ones you want to change.
- then click continue
- Your new field will be updated.