Create predictions instantly.
Summary: Make a new prediction by using any of the basic or advanced predictions immediately available to you in the Guidon.
What are Basic and Advanced Predictions?
How to Add Basic/Advanced Predictions:
- To apply a basic and/or advanced prediction to a segment, go to the contacts tab inside your segment of choice
- Click “Add Attributes”
- And move over to the “Instant predictions” section
- Expand whichever sections are of interest to you,
- Click the checkboxes for the predictions you’d like applied to your contacts
- And then press “add”
Filtering Basic/Advanced Predictions:
- To filter basic and/or advanced predictions, go over to the contacts section of your segment of choice.
- Find the filtering button to the right of the “add attributes button” and click on it.
- You’ll be met with a drawer window that has all your models in it.
- Giving / Spending: You can use the slider to change $ cut-offs, the above and below drop down to change how you’re filtering people (for example, you want to see who has the smallest giving/spending capacity)
- Wealth rating: You can use the A/B/C/D letters to define cut-offs, or you can use the slider. You can also use the above and below drop down, and the cut-off number as well.
- Preferred Channel: You can use the checkboxes to include categories you want in the segment
- State Affinity: You can use the dropdown to also select categories.
- Once you’re satisfied with your filters, go to the top right corner and click “save” your new settings will be applied!
View and Sort Basic/Advanced Predictions:
- After you’ve applied your predictions to your segment of choice, you can view them in the contacts tab.
- You can click the arrows at the top to toggle between highest to lowest, numerical order, and alphabetical order