Summary: Create a Custom Guidon by clicking on the guidon tab and clicking the "New Guidon" button on the top right side corner.
1. To create a Custom Guidon, go to the "guidon" button on the left sidebar:
2. Then click the button, "New Guidon":
3. Name your guidon:
4. Upload your training data:
5. Then map all the data points (if you don't have a field for a dataset, map it as "metadata"):
6. Then press "Continue", and proceed to add your negative training data (optional). Adding negative training data will help train Guidon to be more precise:
7. Repeat the same mapping process for your negative data (if you have it), and click "Next" once you're ready:
8. Then review your guidon and click, "Create Guidon" and then "Understood":
9. Once your Guidon is ready to be reviewed, you can click on it:
10. To view your results, click on the "Testing" tab at the top of the guidon model:
To evaluate your testing results, see How to Evaluate a Custom Guidon.
If you have any questions or comments, please contact email@example.com