It's normal for some fundraisers to be hesitant about new transformative technology such as boodleAI. With a little bit of education and encouragement, these fundraisers can become your strongest and most successful advocates.
The nonprofits most successful with implementing game-changing technology do two things:
1. They proactively raise and address the below concerns with fundraisers (primacy effect)
2. Their leadership leads by example by being the first to embrace new technology.
Fundraiser Concern: "I don't understand what boodleAI does" or "I want to know more about how boodleAI works"
- Here's a one pager that tells you, the fundraiser, the key points about boodleAI.
- Here's a 60 second introduction to boodleAI video for fundraisers like you.
Fundraiser Concern: "boodleAI looks too complicated." or "I don't have time to learn how to use boodleAI"
- boodleAI was designed to be easy to use. An average user can send 20 emails in 30 minutes after their first login. Here's a link showing a new user going from logging in to sending their first message in 12 clicks in 60 seconds.
- boodleAI has multiple tools to help new users succeed: customer success representatives, a help center, live chat, and in-app guided walkthroughs.
Fundraiser Concern: "I'm wary about sharing my contacts with boodleAI."
- boodleAI's privacy and security protections meet or exceed those of other leading nonprofit software tools.
- boodleAI's pledge: We will never share or sell your data and we will delete your data if you request it.
- boodleAI operates in accordance with the SOC 2 Trust Services Principles of security, availability, processing integrity, confidentiality, and privacy.
- boodleAI has been used and trusted by leading nonprofits and fundraisers. Case Studies:
- Here's a one pager summarizing how boodleAI's team has put fundraiser privacy and data protection first.
- Here's a short video explaining why fundraisers trust boodleAI.